Wednesday, April 2, 2014

MAKEUP REVIEW: ELF ESSENTIAL LIPSTICK & LIP SWATCHES

It's my first time to try ELF Lipstick. I got the shades FLIRTATIOUS, CAPTIVATING, SEDUCTIVE & CLASSY. It comes with a faint fruity scent. 

PACKAGING:
  • cheap plastic case
COST:
PIGMENTATION:
  • It's pretty pigmented. Takes 2-3 swatches to even out the color on the lips.








Flirtatious

seductive

classy


captivating

Left to right- captivating, classy, seductive and flirtatatious


CAPTIVATING:

  • perfect coral shade perfect for the summer
  • Great on tanned skin

captivating without flash






captivating with flash

CLASSY:

  • cool pink with a little bit of blue undertone








SEDUCTIVE:

  • My Lips But Better (MLBB)






 FLIRTATIOUS:

  • more like a bubblegum pink on my lips




* Pretty good for a cheap lipstick. I still have to test the lasting power of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment