Saturday, April 26, 2014

MAKEUP REVIEW: Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick & Lip swatches

Upon reading some blogs & watching vlogs about the Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick, I really wanted to try it out. In the Philippines, Wet n Wild products are kinda expensive. This Megalast lipstick costs P299 in the malls whereas if you purchase them in the US, it would cost only $2 or less. Your other option is by ordering them thru online shops. I got mine from The Primp Pad for only P148 each. 

Megalast lipstick has a semi-matte cream finish and lasts for 4 hours or more. If you have dry lips, it's better if you apply a lip balm/moisturizer before applying the lipstick. It is highly pigmented too. I really love this product & it is really cheap. Only downside for me is the packaging. You should be really careful when you put the cap back on. The lipstick bullet doesn't go all the way down.

"Bare it all" on the left & "Just peachy" on the right

Just Peachy

Bare It All




My bare lips

Just Peachy- as the name implies it has a nude, peachy tone with a little hint of pink.




Bare It All- more creamy than Just Peachy, this is the perfect nude tone for me.

without flash

with flash


I also tried my sister-in-law's wet n wild Mauve outta here.


Mauve outta here- has a purple-pink tone







1 comment:

  1. i think i love just peachy the most !, thankyou very much for the review !

    ReplyDelete